1. Children's Mental Health Week: 1st-7th February 2021.
The theme for this year was 'Express Yourself'. Pupils picked an activity where they expressed themselves in a variety of ways - and these were the amazing results! There was cooking and baking, textiles, painting and crafts. Take a look!
2. Healthy Eating Week September 2021
To mark 'Healthy Eating Week', Year 7 and Year 8 pupils prepared some fantastic healthy snack ideas in Tarbiyah with their class teacher.
We have shared some pictures to showcase their work below.
The girls thoroughly enjoyed their lessons and we hope they've been inspired to make more healthier choices.
3. National Parliament Week- 1st November-7th November 2021
To celebrate National Parliament Week Team JGA got informed, took action and made an impact.
1. Our primary eco ambassadors sowed their chilli seeds. As they take care of their plant they will see their small actions make a great impact.
2. Our Year 7s fantastic campaign tree showing them taking action and making an impact!